We are required by law to verify your identity.
We require a legible copy of one of the following forms of photo identification:
- A current Australian Drivers or Riders Licence
- An current Australian proof of age card
- A current Australian or Foreign Passport
- A current school identity card
- A birth certificate
All identification MUST clearly display the students name and date of birth clearly. If we cannot read both of these we will be unable to issue a qualification.
We do not keep copies of your identification. It is destroyed after viewing.
Issue of Statement of Attainment or Certificate
1. Statement of Attainment or Certificates will be issued once all course material is successfully completed and appropriate identification has been received.
2. Statement of Attainment or Certificates will be available to download no more than one (1) business day after receipt of identification, providing you have finished your course.
Lodging your identification
1. Identification documents can be lodged by one of the following methods, it is recommended that before you send documents you check them to ensure they are clear:
- Uploaded into our online system. Full details and instructions are provided when you log in and start your course. It is very easy and is the quickest way to get your Statement of Attainment or certificate. All identification is deleted from our system after viewing.
- Fax (07 3899 1160)
Ensure that you fax black and white copies as colour copies generally do not come through clearly
- Mail PO BOX 254, Morningside, QLD, 4170